Policy Guidelines for Villa de Cortez Ballroom
- A large service kitchen is available for all customers at no charge, but trash must be removed from the building and the kitchen must be left clean. Please have caterer check with the host or hostess for a checkout approval.
- Caterer must have proof of Liability Insurance.
- No exposed candle flames may burn. (Candles may be used as long as they are in a vase.)
- No red candles may be used and no red punch may be served (because of possible damage to white tablecloths and ballroom décor).
- ONLY clear plastic plates are allowed. No paper or styrofoam dishes are to be used.
- No plastic or paper table covering may be used. Cloth tablecloths may be rented from a rental service, your caterer, or the Villa de Cortez.
- All food serving tables must be skirted. (Cake, candy, buffet… etc.)
- Any rental items must be removed after the party or the next morning unless previous arrangements have been made with us. We are not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen.
- Beer, wine and/or champagne must be purchased from Villa de Cortez. Any drinks that are sold at the bar cannot be brought in. No BYOB permitted without General Liability Insurance.
- A late fee will apply if payments are not received in a timely manner. If any payment is received 7 days after the due date a $25 fee will be assessed. A Certified letter will then be sent to notify the customer and a $15 certified letter fee will apply.
- A booking fee of $50 will be charged if decided to change date and/or cancel event. Any cancellations will result in a loss of all monies released to Villa de Cortez.
|Extras:||Security||$15.00 an hour|
|Bartender||$10.00 an hour 15% gratuity on open bar tabs|
|**Note: If purchasing a package, extras will be included.|
The above policies must be followed to qualify for a full refund of your deposit.